Course duration and booking information
• The courses are booked in blocks of 5 or 10 lessons for adults and 10 lessons for children.
• All new course bookings will require a minimum 50% deposit payable up front via Bank transfer or cash to secure the placement, with the remainder of the course payment to be paid on or before the first lesson.
. 20% of your course payment will be non-refundable.
• When a course has been booked and paid for and the first lesson has taken place, unfortunately no refund can be administered.
• Should you be unable to attend any lessons that you have booked, unfortunately you will lose them. But we will endeavour to try and fit you into a cancellation if a lesson becomes available
• When you are about to complete lesson 7 you will be notified by Swimfinity and asked if you would like to book a continuation course of lessons. A 50% deposit will be required by week 8 to secure the booking and the remainder will be payable in full on or before the last lesson of the current course. Should you not wish to book another course we would be grateful if you could let the administrator know at your earliest convenience.
• During your First lesson, we would ask If you would agree to sign a Photographic consent form, so that SwimFinity can use the photograph on social media and our website.
• Also another form to be filled in, is the participants details, emergency contact and contact numbers.